This is how I do.
The entire process only takes 5 minutes. If you don't use the blush, highlighter, and mascara, it actually cuts down half the time--I have a tendency to do this when I'm in a hurry.
Q: Why so minimalistic?
A: Simple. The less products you need to put on your face in the morning, the more time you have for sleep :)
*Note: I tone my skin with witch hazel (which controls shine) and moisturize (for a smooth 'canvas') before applying on any cosmetics.
Skinfood - Aloe Sun BB Cream, 2
Neutrogena - Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation, Natural Ivory 20
Sonia Kashuk - Beautifying Blush, 'Tawny 08'
1. Apply BB cream all over face with fingers to even out skin tone.
2. Set BB cream with loose powder with a powder brush to mattify skin.
3. Apply blush on apples of cheeks and blend outward with a blush brush so you look alive and healthy.
Maybelline - Age Rewind Concealer and Highlighter, Medium [this product has been discontinued]
Physicians Formula - Eyebooster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum, 'Ultra Black'
Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara, 'Brownish Black'
4. Dab highlighter over eyelids and blend with fingers--it'll brighten up your eyes and make it look like you didn't just wake up five minutes ago.
5. Tight line eyes with eyeliner to define your eye shape and give the appearance that you have more lashes than you actually do.
6. Curl lashes; apply mascara so you can actually see your lashes.
CoverGirl - NatureLuxe Gloss Balm, 'Coral'
7. Apply lip balm to perk up your lips.
8. Finish with a perpetual smile--that's really the key to this whole look. My cat makes me smile :)
|Hi, my name is Aldo :3|
|"Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important." -Janet Lane|