Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Review: O.P.I in From A to Z-Urich

Drugstore
Price:  $8
Rating:  ☺☺☺☺!


A perfect deep red that will look great on any skin tone, I do believe.  Not too bright, not too dark--a perfect in-between.

A lot of times I find that girls will avoid wearing red nail polish because many of the shades available tend to look rather garish.  If you want to rock red nails, go for the deeper colors like black cherry or burgundy ('tis the season).  Definitely a must for Fall.

Pros
+Smooth, easy application
+Glossy finish
+Long lasting
+Dries quickly
+Doesn't stain your nails
+Pigmented:  1 coat for full coverage, but I recommend 2 for a smoother coat.

My camera has difficulty catching reds well--this color is  actually about a shade or two deeper in person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment