Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Review: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Peach Me

Drugstore
Price:  $5-$8
Rating:☺☺



I didn't realize a creme lipstick would have so much shimmer in it.

Pros
+Neutral peach with a frosty finish
+Easy application
+Low maintenance:  Precision not required (a "slap on and go" kind of product), fades evenly
+Warms up the face:  Great if you want to appear to have tanner skin.

Cons
-It has a slightly gritty texture due to the shimmer
-This leaves too much of a frosty finish for me if I try to build up the color; I think it looks better with just 1 coat, blotted, to diffuse the shimmer
-Fades quickly, leaving only shimmer behind

Notes
.As hydrating as this lipstick appears to be because of the slip, the product will settle into creases if your lips are dry/chapped/not moisturized.
.I don't recommend this if you have oily skin; too much shine all around, no bueno.





No comments:

Post a Comment