Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Review: 80's, Noir Zero Round Clear Lens Oversized Sunglasses

Price:  $14
Rating:  ☺☺☺☺☺!


"There is a certain happiness in being silly and ridiculous."

I freaking love these frames.  

Pros
+Huge
+Very realistic looking, people ask me if they're prescription glasses all the time...after they laugh at with me.
+A great conversation starter!
+Available in gold or black
+Sturdy
+100% UV protection
+Polycarbonate lens 
+Free shipping on any 2 pairs with code: eyesonus

Cons
-It slides down your nose because it's heavier than your standard pair of glasses, which is a given due to the size. 

Notes
.You can stack coupons on the site!

Hi, this is my dad.
Clearly the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

My friends humor me.  

I'll keep updating this gallery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment