Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain, 'Smitten'

Drugstore
Price:  $9-$10
☺☺☺☺☺!


Pros
+Deep, vibrant berry/fuchsia shade; highly pigmented
+Long lasting:  I apply it on in the morning and I only need to reapply it again at night.  I've never had a lip product so resilient against food and beverages, which is pretty awesome since I snack a lot throughout the day.
+Doesn't transfer onto teeth
+Color doesn't feather or bleed outside of lips
+Buildable color:  you can wear it sheer for a hint of color, or you can layer it for a bolder look
+Easy application; smooth and blendable
+Subtle shine--I don't like products that are too glossy
+Non-drying; however, if you have sensitive/dry skin, you may want to apply on lip balm before application, just in case
+The self-sharpening crayon tip allows for precision when defining lips

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea these were so beautiful! I especially love this shade. I tested the YSL Rouge Pur Couture stains today, which I saw you also reviewed, but it's hard to justify paying $32, especially when this Revlon stain produces such a lovely result!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of the ones I've tried so far from this line, this one is definitely my favorite. I hope this lip stain turned out as well for you as it did for me if you ended up purchasing it :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, looks good! They're finally available at my pharmacy, going to get them today! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete