Saturday, July 21, 2012

NOTD: Color-block Nails; Blue and Brown Confections


Don't these kind of remind you of petit fours?  :) 

Products Used
China Glaze:  Below Deck
China Glaze:  Sea Spray
Revlon:  Base + Top Coat

Instructions
1)  Apply 1 coat of O.P.I's 'Sea Spray' on each nail.
2)  Paint 1 layer of O.P.I's 'Below Deck' on half of each nail.  I did it by free hand.  If my line wasn't as straight or centered as I liked it to be, I would just go over it again with either color once my nails dried until I was satisfied.  If you have trouble doing this, you can use a piece of scotch tape instead for a more precise line.
 3)  Finish by applying Revlon's Base + Top Coat on all nails.

*I highly recommend using China Glaze polishes  for color blocking because of their incredibly pigmented, smooth, and fast drying formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment