Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Review/Etsy Finds: Doctor Who Police Box Eco Bag

Price: $7 
Rating: ☺☺☺☺☺! 


I must confess, until today, I've never actually owned an eco bag of my own--but that's only because I tend to tote around large handbags that carry little else but a cellphone, a wallet, a compact, sugar packs, and occasionally, a water pistol.  True story.  I use the rest of the space for my purchases, whatever they may be, and it usually works out for the most part.  However, groceries and food items can sometimes pose as a problem, say...cartons of ice cream and raw fish--that's where I draw the line and ask for a plastic/paper bag. 

Thanks to this gift from my lovely sister, now I don't have to :)  

For those of you that watch Doctor Who, you'll understand the reference and just exactly how awesome this bag is--I'm still clapping with glee at the cleverness of it all.  For those of you that don't, make sure to check out the BBC show for adventures in time and space with a madman in a blue box.  If you're into science fiction, you'll love it--promise. 

Anywho, this is a 100% nylon re-usable shopping bag that is quite durable and easy to clean.  Unlike some eco bags, in which the stuff sack and the bag are separate from the other, this bag holds itself.  The stuff sack is conveniently attached to the inside of the bag, so you can't lose it.  When stuffed into its sack, it measures 5"x6"--unstuffed in all its glory, it measures a modest 18"x21", which is about the size of your average plastic bag. 

For more Doctor Who themed  geekery from Geekiana, click here.  She has a vast selection of accessories, hoodies, t-shirts, and more. 

Allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment