Friday, May 18, 2012

Review: Naturally Fresh, Deodorant Crystal

Grocery Mart
Price:  $3
Rating:  ☺☺☺☺




Pros
+100% pure & natural: it's made of natural minerals salts and Ammonium Alum
+Contains no harmful aluminums or parabens
+Vegan
+Hypoallergenic
+Fragrance-free
+Non-staining
+Effective:  Actually deodorizes, rather than covering up body odor with fragrance
+Lasts up to 24 hours:  I can vouch for that.  It's 80-90°F where I go to school and I walk/run everywhere by foot--and I like to take long naps under heavy covers, even in this kind of weather.  Trust me, it works.  However, I do still sweat because this is not an antiperspirant, unfortunately.  
+Good value:  1 crystal can last up to 1 year

Cons
-The packaging works, it's just a bit tacky-looking

Notes
.I recommend this product if you live somewhere that's rarely hot or extremely cold.  
.For best results, apply Deodorant Crystal on clean skin, which means directly after bathing or showering. Doing so keeps odor causing bacteria from forming on the skin; the crystal helps to create a preventive barrier.  


No comments:

Post a Comment