Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Review/Etsy Finds: Dreams by the Sea, 'Gold Feather Ring '

Price: $46
Rating: ☺☺☺☺☺!


So I'm just gonna put it out there:  I will be frequently featuring Dreams by the Sea on this site--this is because my older sister is the jeweler and shop owner.  Though, to be fair, I only feature the products I actually like and own (I'm not being paid to do this...however, I do get freebies because we're family :)  The product photos you see are taken and modeled by myself.  The backdrop was an experimentation I had with watercolors, acrylics, and color pencils...geez, clouds are really hard to paint.       

Anyway!

This is an incredibly detailed gold, brass quill feather ring from her Woodland Collection--perfect for any Shabby Chic ladies out there.  The metal appears to be delicate and thin, but it's very durable and doesn't warp easily.  Although the ring isn't entirely round (it's more of a balloon shape because of the way the tail end meets the top of the feather) it doesn't irritate your skin, fitting comfortably around the finger.  

All in all, it's a very versatile accent piece that you can wear casually or on special occasions--I highly recommend it.  Click here for more information.  


No comments:

Post a Comment