Friday, April 20, 2012

Review: L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm, 'Caring Coral'

Drugstore
Price: $7-$8
Rating: ☺☺☺


Pros
+A light coral pink, more on the pink side, with particles of micro glitter
+SPF 15
+Smooth application and texture: no waxy buildup
+Natural, subtle looking
+Subtle, sweet scent
+Beautiful, sturdy packaging

Cons
-Product name is misleading: there is definitely no richness of color in this balm; it has very sheer coverage
-Not long lasting

Notes
.This product acts more as a clear gloss with a subtle pink shimmer; I recommend it for those who go for the more "no makeup/natural" look since it gives your lips a perky, healthy glow.  
.I don't notice any particularly moisturizing effects--however, it doesn't dry my lips out either, so no complaints there.





1 comment:

  1. I am looking for the same, I would like to try this lip balm. It's color look is so natural. It's best lip enhancer for my lip.

    Natural Lip Makeup

    ReplyDelete