Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Review: Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX

Amazon, Sasa, random local Asian stores
Price: $20-25
Rating:☺☺☺☺

Laneige's Water Sleeping Pack is an overnight leave-on mask that contains ingredients to hydrate and brighten the skin. The gel formula is appropriate for all skin types and absorbs easily into the skin. It provides a cooling, soothing sensation and the light scent is super refreshing. I generally don't sleep with this product on because it does not require 8 hours to fully absorb. I use this on "lazy days" when I'm just lounging around the house. I rinse my face about an hour after application and apply regular skincare. This is a great pick-me-up product that offers instant plumpness and hydration, the effects are temporary so I suggest using it an hour before makeup application. This is a must-have, low-maintenance mask to have in your skincare arsenal and is perfect for the warmer months, just stick it in the fridge overnight and apply in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment