Sunday, February 19, 2012

Review: Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Pak Deep Penetrating Conditioner

Drugstore
Price:  $2
Rating:  ☹

I'll admit, it was the two words, "organic" and "olive oil", that spurred me to give this brand a try--but unfortunately, it was quite a let down.

Even after a good 20 minutes of intense rinsing, a film of residue still coated my hair, which left me with a greasy and flat mane after blow drying.  It did absolutely nothing to restore moisture or improve texture, and I had to walk around smelling like dried citrus peel and cheap, artificial lemons for the rest of the day.  I have to say, even if the conditioner was effective, the smell would've been too off-putting for me to actually purchase this product again. 

Honestly, I think you'd probably get better results using actual olive oil instead. 

What doesn't work for me doesn't necessarily mean it might not work for you.  However, do buy the sample pack before you decide to purchase an entire bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment