Friday, March 23, 2012

Review: L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Color, 'Eiffel for You'

Drugstore
Price: $6
Rating: ☺☺☺☺☺!


Pros
+A deeper, creamy neutral taupe with a slight mauve undertone
+Smooth and easy application:  I'll have to say, this is the best formula I've come across so far.
+ Highly pigmented
+Fast drying
+Durable and long lasting:  I was pretty rough with my hands the first day I painted them; I pried open a stuck window with my nails and surprisingly, nothing chipped. 
+Glossy finish
+True to color
+I actually really like the packaging--it's a simple and chic-looking bottle made of thick glass.
+Extra points for the polish name:  I like puns!  
+Great value.  

Two coats

2 comments:

  1. Howdy! What a nice looking personal blog you own! Did you build this domain on your own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thanks for dropping by! This is actually one of the templates offered by blogger that I personalized by tweaking with the font, color, formatting, and banner, adding a couple of extra things here and there :)

      Delete