Thursday, January 19, 2012

Review: Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Creme

Drugstore
Price: $5
Rating: ☺☺☺☺☺!

This unique, non-greasy formula intensively moisturizes, and is enriched with buffered alpha hydroxy to gently exfoliate.


What's crackin'? My face, my hands, and my feet (but for today, we'll just focus on the hands). As all of you probably notice, it gets a bit difficult to manage your skin during this time of the year. The reason for this is because during the winter, exposure to low temperatures, low humidity, and harsh winds dry out your skin, depleting it of its natural lipid layer which helps keep the moisture in. Result? Flakes.

And I'm not talking about snowflakes.

For your hands at least, I highly, highly recommend Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Creme to remedy any dry, rough, cracked, and flaky problems you may have due to the weather and/or poor genetics.

Pros
+Efficient: It claims that you'll have noticeably smoother hands after just one use--I vouch for that!
+Non-greasy, fast-absorbing: To get a better idea of how it feels after application, the texture of your skin is very similar to that of your face after you use a primer
+A little goes a long way--for me, a pea sized drop is sufficient
+Fragrance free

Cons
None that I've experienced

Notes
.Contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun--in other words, your risk of getting a sunburn is higher, so remember to use sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment